Clint Orms Engravers & Silversmiths are designers and producers of handcrafted belt buckles, jewelry and accessories that embody a carefully preserved Western heritage, a personal touch, and exceptional workmanship.
We are currently seeking Silversmith trainees to join our team! The candidate must be good at working with their hands and take pleasure in practical work.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Verbally communicate with leadership team and peers regarding work processes and work assignments, required.
- Read and understand written work processes, safety instructions, forms, training materials, etc., required.
- Ability to accurately determine measurements required.
- High School Diploma or GED (Preferred)
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build positive relationships within the organization.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.